Well established building materials business, specializing in the production of custom-made components, such as counter-tops, window-sills, door and window frames, floor tiles, table-tops & table bases, decorative fixtures - all cut from natural marble or granite, or composite (man-made) materials.
In addition to producing made-to-order building components, this business is ideal for international granite and marble trading, either in slabs or finished building components.
The business owns and operates, a licensed and fully-equipped facility in an industrial area near Larnaca. The industrial plot has been given to the business by the Local Authority at a nominal rent.
The areas of this facility are as follows:
- Total Plot area: 4.190 square metres
- Covered area: 1.740 square metres, consisting of 2 adjoining industrial buildings with offices, living area with 1 bedroom, 3 baths and kitchen. One building is dedicated to storage of marble & granite, the other is the working area.
- Uncovered area: 2.450 square metres of levelled yard area, for outside storage of marble & granite slabs.
- The yard also has a Loading/Unloading dock for containers.
- The business also maintains a rented showroom downtown in Larnaca.
- Zattoni, “Hydra” Hydraulic Cutting machine
- Comandulli, “Omega 100” Polishing machine
- Farnese, “MitreForma” Mitering machine (4,1m X 1,25m)
- 3 Bombieri, Bridge Cutting machines
- Hanker Infrared Belt profiling Edger
- SO.F.I slab-supporting tracks 10-U140/300-ZIN
- KONE Overhead Cranes in both buildings
- Cutting-room with dust extractors and filters
- 2 Mitsubishi Fork Lifts
- Truck for finished goods deliveries
- 2 Diesel Generators
- Air Compressor
The total investment in buildings, machinery and equipment was €1,1 Million, while marble & granite stocks value ranges around €100.000 to 150.000.
- Audited Financials are available from 2008 until 2015 and Management Accounts for 2016.
- Gross Margin ranges from 30% to 35% depending on the material and type of building component.
The business is offered for sale with all its assets as listed above, plus stocks at cost on the date of transfer and with no liabilities or debt, at an Asking Price of €1,5 million.