1. FOR SALE AT THE ABOVE ASKING-PRICE : THE FREEHOLD PROPERTY AND WELL ESTABLISHED BUSINESS
2. ANNUAL PROFIT: AT LEAST EURO 80.000
3. SELLER WILL PROVIDE EXTENSIVE SUPPORT FOR AS LONG AS NEEDED
4. PERFECT SMALL COUNTRY HOTEL TO BE MANAGED BY OWNER & FAMILY
Situated between Limassol and the Troodos mountains in a picturesque valley village 45 minutes from Limassol and Nicosia, 20 minutes from the peak of Troodos mountains
- Comprises several old (listed) houses dating back from the 1880`s all renovated in the local tradition, while later additions executed in the same traditional style.
- All rooms and common areas furnished in traditional Cyprus style, many of them with genuine antiques. All rooms with balconies or terrace access and beautiful valley and mountain views.
- Tavern/Restaurant with capacity 45 (indoors) and 65 (indoor and outdoor). Outdoor pool, Indoor Jacuzzi and Sauna, large garden terrace. Conference/Functions Room for 40 persons
- Handicraft rooms for traditional Cypriot arts & crafts: Loom workshop, Woodcarving & Icon-painting workshop, distillery workshop for local Zivania (white spirit). Traditional wood-fired, mud-brick oven
- Full access for handicapped, including stair lift
- Large plot 900 sq.m. across the road available for hotel expansion and/or construction of owners` house, etc.
- Surrounding area great for nature lovers and mountain sports; popular with hikers, bird-watchers, cyclists, skiers in winter
- Low running costs: for example, water is only Euro 100 annually, all food & drink supplies are available locally from the village (better quality - lower prices), village labour costs are lower plus two (2) non-EU employees allowed, building is listed and enjoys government grant for maintenance.
- This unique hotel is the result of over 15 years effort by the owner and is a work of love and dedication. However, owner is a developer and not a hotel manager and wishes to move on to the next project.
- This is a great opportunity for nature lovers who desire to own, live-in and manage their own small hotel in peaceful and beautiful rural surroundings - but not too far away from the bustle of cosmopolitan Limassol and the seaside.